Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sole Society Harper Oxford Flats

I will be reviewing Sole Society. I am doing this review for Influenster. I was sent a discount code to use for a pair of shoes from Sole Society. I was not paid nor sent the shoes for free.

Sole Society is a great and fun website that goes above and beyond to keep up with the latest fashion trends and personal style. A pair of shoes to go with any outfit any season. Now I am a not a heels kind of girl, but if I was Sole Society would be the place I went for my heels. So many colors, styles, prints to chose from. They have booties, wedges, boots, flats....the list goes on and on. The pair of shoes that I fell in love with were the Harper Oxford flats. They are $49.95 but with my 25 dollars off code INFLUENSTER25 made them $24.95. Thats a steal!

Pinned Image
These are the Harper Oxford flats. I love them. Sole Society has them in two different prints. I loved the animal print ones as well. (I plan on ordering those as well) These shoes are right up my alley for my style. I love leggings, tunics, over sized shirts, shorts...things of that nature. I love to be comfortable. Heres an example
Pinned ImagePinned Image

Make sure you guys check out Sole Sociey on facebook, Pinterest,

To be apart of Influenster go to www.influenster.com and sign up for a invite. Like them on their facebook
www.facebook.com/influenster
 and make sure you follow them on twitter and youtube to find out about more voxboxes and twitter parties



No comments:

Post a Comment