Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fantastic read!

Fantastic books. One of the best books I’ve read in a while.
Hiding In Sunshine is a fantastic read. I couldn’t put it down. It is very well written.
I loved the strong character development, and how the authors kept you on the edge of your seat. As I was reading this, it felt like a movie was being played in my head. You can picture everything based on the details/clues that the book gives you. When your reading, you find yourself pausing and really thinking about what’s going to happen to the characters next and trying to piece things together, but the authors trick you and twist the story in another direction, throwing our minds for a loop. It’s exciting! It’s very realistic. I also loved how extended the vocabulary is in this book, I had to stop and pull out my dictionary to look up a few of the words. I LOVE THAT! I highly recommend this book to anyone that is looking for a thriller with a twist kind of book. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Side note - you really do find yourself thinking about the characters outside of reading this amazing book. I felt like I was one of those crime scene investigators on Law n Order or NCIS trying to piece everything together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment