Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goody Quikstyle Brush paddle styler review


I will reviewing the Goody Quikstyle paddle brush. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I was not paid for this review. I received this product as part of the Holiday Voxbox 2012.

Goody! A well known brand for hair products. I have been using hair ties, brushes and pins since I was a little girl and it's great that they are still living up to their name. It's a brand that I trust and will continue to use. I have a stock of pins and hair ties (yes I love them that much.) I was super happy when I saw that this paddle brush was going to be apart of the Holiday Voxbox. The brush has microfiber bristles, at first it can look a little funny and you would think to pull the blue cushion out, but don't! I dried my hair in less than 5 minutes, while using this brush. My hair holds a lot of water and to get a brush that would absorb most of that and cut my drying time in half was perfect for me. It did not pull my hair either. I love this brush. I will have to try the rounded brush next.

Information on this product: Goody Quikstyle Brush Paddle of Half Round Styler) $11.99
Once again, Goody brings innovation to your hair routine! Go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles removes up to 30% of water as you style. It's like a towel and a brush in one.
For more information check out their website

To be apart of Influenster go to www.influenster.com and sign up for a invite. Like them on their facebook
www.facebook.com/influenster
 and make sure you follow them on twitter and youtube to find out about more voxboxes and twitter parties

No comments:

Post a Comment