Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress - Review







I will be reviewing the Kiss Nail Dress in Shrug. I received this product as part of the Holiday VoxBox 2012 from Influenster for testing purposes. I was not paid to do this review.

I have to say that at first trying to size all of the strips to the correct size of my fingers, it just was not working for me. They would either be to big or to small. So instead I got creative and cut the strips in half and put them on my tips. I loved the way this turned out. I got about two tips for every strip. I did strips on 8 of my fingers and put a whole strip on my pinkies. Applied top coat (even though it's built in - I didn't want the strips to lift) and tada! All done! This was super easy and fun. I have more than enough strips to save for later, if I decide I want to use this print again. I loved the design Shrug and can't wait to try out more. These strips are super fun and easy, if you are going out and forgot to do your nails or don't want to get your nails done (because the time or money) these are a great alternative.

About this product - Kiss Nail Dress: Price $6.99
Ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel , apply and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 21 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.
for more information on Kiss Nail Dress check out their website http://www.kissnaildress.com 
their facebook http://www.facebook.com/KissNails and of course their twitter https://twitter.com/KissProducts 

To be apart of Influenster go to www.influenster.com and sign up for a invite. Like them on their facebook
www.facebook.com/influenster and make sure you follow them on twitter and youtube to find out about more voxboxes and twitter parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment