Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

So I finally posted my first tutorial on www.Youtube.com/wickedxwednesday yeah I try. But anyway I am also starting my own show again on Blogtv.com just type in www.blogtv.com/people/wickedxwednesday To be honest that website is a lot of fun and you do meet really chill people in there. My grandma was taken off all of her tubes and seems to be doing better. She is still in critical care and cant talk just yet but she will be the end of this week. I hope so. My package comes today from Gone to Not Forgotten! Im super excited! YAY!!!!!!!!! I am going shopping on Friday. Oh and if you are going to see Fast and Furious. Ehhh I would say wait till it comes out on DVD. The movie could have been better. It was alright but Fast and Furious 2 has that movie beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment