Thursday, August 30, 2012

Influenster!

Hello loves!
I figured I would do a update and share a awesome webiste I am apart of, Influenster! www.influenster.com I will post all of their links after my review.

In case you are not aware, Influenster is a site that is very similar to burchbox, except there is no fee. It's completely free! On this site, you unlock badges, take a few surveys and based on your answers, you may qualify for a VOXBOX. A voxbox is a something that Influenster sends you for free, to review the products they have selected for a particular group to review. Every VOXBOX is different, for example:
Recently I was sent the Latina Beauty Voxbox 2012.
Inside of this box contained: Veet Ready-To-Use Wax Strips, Always Radiant Infinity Pads, Always/Tampax Radiant collection, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 moisutrizing lotion, NYC Liquid lipshine and Bath & Body works new Shea formula shower gel in Sweet pea. I wanted to give a very honest review and waited a few days to a week before I submitted my reviews on the website and made a YouTube video. I will be reviewing each product in the next few posts. I had a lot of fun with this and hope to continue to be apart of the reviewing process. Happy blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment