Thursday, October 16, 2014

Venus Embrace Sensitive


Hello Ladies, (gents too if you are reading this)

Influenster sent me the Venus Embrace Sensitive VoxBox. First let me say THANK YOU!!!!!! To Gillette and Influenster for sending me this amazing product for testing purposes. 

I am the typical woman looking for that holy grail, go to never let me down razor. I mean what woman doesn't want her legs to be; Smooth, Silky, Moisturized, Shiny etc? I DO! This razor is perfect! I have super sensitive skin. When it came to shaving I dreaded it because the razors I was using were cheap, harsh on my skin and always left my legs dry, irritated and on FIRE! I would have ugly, horrible little red bumps every time I finished shaving my legs. I no longer have to worry about that issue anymore with this razor. 
My legs feel like butter, the day I got this razor - could not have been delivered on a better day. It was date night with my boyfriend, and we were celebrating his job promotion. I do my normal bathroom routine and when it came down to shower time, I couldn't be more excited to bust open my new razor. Now in the voxbox came The Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor kit, two razor heads, the body of the razor with a SoftGrip handle (it's reusable) and a razor shower hooker (sticks to the shower wall) I take one of the razor heads - which has 5 curve hugging blades and its wrapped with a moisture ribbon bar with a touch of aloe. I attached the razor head to the softgrip handle, applied my shaving cream and it just glided on my legs like butter! Seriously I felt like I wasn't shaving my legs, because of how smooth this razor is. I notice instantly how shiny my legs were about to be, because the shine was instant. I finish shaving, set out of the shower, pat my legs dry and was amazed! My legs were smooth, silky, moisturized and shiny. I put on my dress and went out. 

After our night out, we got ready for bed and my boyfriend could not stop touching my legs! He kept saying they're so soft and smooth! So honestly ladies, if you have sensitive legs like I do, you should honestly try this razor out. You will not be disappointed! I honestly swear by it and won't go or use any other razor then this one! 

The shave gel I use is the: Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel 

Few facts about The Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor:
The perfect match for sensitive skin, experience a closer shave and less irritation* with 5 curve-hugging blades and 8 times more glide boosters. Discover why Venus is the #1 razor brand used by dermatologists.
  • Protective Ribbon of Moisture with 8 times more glide boosters and a touch of aloe for glide*
  • 5-blades spaced closer together for a close shave and reduced pressure per blade**
  • Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin
  • Easy-to-change cartridge

 #ItsNotMe

Visit Gillette website to find your perfect razor or to purchase the one I reviewed! 
http://www.gillettevenus.com/en-US/products/embrace-sensitive-razor/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gillettevenus?fref=nf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GilletteVenus
To Join Influenster and to influence 
www.influenster.com or ask me to send you the invite email! 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/influenster
Twitter: https://twitter.com/InfluensterVox & https://twitter.com/Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment