Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot



Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot! Are a life savor for ladies who love: Heels, Flats, Boots, Wedges and the list goes on. These cushions are for ANY shoe! I have a rave about them because I am NOT NOT NOT a heels, wedges person. I am always and mainly in Converse or Toms. Every now and then I will wear my Dr. Martens but something came over me and I purchased wedges. Here's the thing, I ordered 6 1/4 inch wedges, I am 5'10 on the nose, in my wedges I am 6'4. I am tall and curvy. So me wearing these shoes for a girls night out, they were going to tear into my feet. I started breaking in my wedges but Saturday came quick and I had to wear them with my dress. I remembered that Influenster sent me the Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot cushions, I placed them inside of my wedges and instantly the pressure was off of the ball of my foot in these new shoes. I kept them on all night. I honestly forgot I was wearing wedges, due to how comfy my feet were. The plus side, when I got home 6 hours later, NO BLISTERS! NO RUBBING! My feet were just fine! The next morning, same thing, nothing. I am amazed and will be putting these in the bridal baskets for my God sisters' wedding.

Here is a link to Walmart to purchase your own and try these out! They are $5.47
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dr.-Scholl-s-For-Her-Ball-of-Foot-Cushions/10418717

I received this product for reviewing purposes. I was not paid by Dr. Scholl's or Influenster for this review!
Check out http://www.drscholls.com/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions plus get the $2.00 off coupon on their webiste and check them out on Facebok https://www.facebook.com/DrScholls
To become a part of influenster go to www.influenster.com or on facebook www.facebook.com/influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment