Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Hello loves! 

I wanted to start my 20 day review of the Crest 3D Advance Seal Whitening Strips :Professional Effects that Influenster sent me for testing purposes. 

Below I will show you the before and after.

<- this is my smile before I started to use the whitening strips. 

This is my smile after day 1 of using the strips. ---------> 






I have to say that I saw a major difference and can't wait to see what my smile looks like after the 20 day challenge. 
"If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing." I want to thank @Influenster for sending me this product and @Crest for making them. I can't wait to improve my smile and show it off! I want to not be afraid to smile anymore!



For more information on the whitestrips: check out the Crest website http://www.3dwhite.com/
To be a Influenster go to: www.influenster.com
Like the Crest and Influenster pages on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment