Monday, October 15, 2012

Bow Wow HELP

It's been over a year since I have rescued my new min pin Ace (the chocolate/red one) It's by far the best decision I have made. I wanted to get a companion for Kaizer (the full red one) and Ace was a perfect match. They looked identical in person, the moment we went to Pet Pals Animal shelter and Ace came in the room, it was an instant bond.
The problem that was thrown at us was Ace has Hip Dysplasia, you can see how he doesn't tuck in his back right leg. Pet Pals took care of the problem and Ace is fine now, but the supplements we have been giving him, are getting expensive and even with pet insurance it's still pricey, so I was wondering if any of my lovely blogger friends have pets and give them joint supplements had any idea of a good brand I should try? 
please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment